12 Jyotirling Shiva Yantra Chowki
12 JYOTIRLING SHIVA YANTRA CHOWKI
Material: Brass, Wood and 3 D glass
Dimensions: 6.5 inches (L) x 6.5 inches(W) x 4.8 inches(H) (BIG)
Weight: 0.8 KG (Approx.)
This is a very beautiful crafted Chowki made of brass with a statue of Lord Shiva sitting in the centre, surrounded by all 12 Jyotirlingam's. All the Jyotirlingam are beautifully represented in a 3-Dimensional glass dome. The Chowki is surrounded by the most powerful Mantra (Panchakshar Mantra)- ˜OM NAMAH SHIVAY".
The Chowki helps you to do the daily darshan/ prayers of the Lord Shiva and his famous abodes. The Jyotirlingam holds great importance in the ancient text (Shiv Purana). It will help you get rid of all the sins and make your mind calm. It showers happiness to all its worshippers.
NOTE: This product Jyotirling Chowki would not be sent on Cash on Delivery only. You can choose ccavenue payment option for payment during checkout through debit/credit card or netbanking/ paytm/ BHIM etc.. If you want to make a small part payment (Rs. 400), then only choose Cash on Delivery option so that you can pay rest on delivery.
The all 12 Jyotirlingam depicted in the Chowki are as follows:
- Somnath: Somnath temple has the Dwadasha Jyotirlinga. This temple was rebuilt 16 times. It is in the state of Gujarat.
- Mallikarjuna Swami: This temple is both a Jyotirlinga and a Shakti-Peeth. It is located on the mountain in Kurnool district in Andhra Pradesh.
- Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga: This temple is both a Jyotirlinga and a Shakti-Peeth. It is in Ujjain district in Madhya Pradesh. The Jyotirlinga is a ˜Swyambhu" meaning its originated from the Earth on its own and is facing the south direction.
- Omkareshwar Jyotirlinga: This Jyotirlinga is on the island of Narmada river in Madhya Pradesh.Â
- Kedarnath Temple: This Jyotirlinga is in Kedarnath temple. The Temple is in Uttarakhand state and is very near to the Himalayas. It is a very holy shrine only visited for six months and full of legend of Shiva diving in the earth in the form of a wild boar from here.
- Bhimashankar: The location of this temple is much debated. This Jyotirlinga is in Pune, Maharashtra.
- Kashi Vishwanath Temple: The Jyotirlinga in Kashi Vishwanath temple located on the holy banks of river Ganga in the city of Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh state) also known as Kashi in ancient times. It is one of the oldest and holiest pilgrimage.Â
- Trimbakeshwar Shiva Temple: The Trimbakeshwar Shiva Temple in Nasik, Maharashtra houses a Jyotirlinga.
- Nageshvara Jyotirlinga: This Jyotirlinga is in the Nageshvara temple in Dwarka, Gujarat.
- Vaidyanath Temple: This Jyotirlinga is in Deoghar, Jharkhand. It is also known as baba Vaidyanath Dham. The legend says that the demon Ravana prayed Lord Shiva here and Lord Shiva acted as a doctor to Ravana.
- Rameswar: Ramalingeswar Jyotirlinga temple/RamanathaSwamy temple is in Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu. It treasures the Rameshwar (Lord Rama) pillar. It is the south most Jyotirlinga.
- Grishneshwar: This Jyotirlinga is in the temple located near Ellora caves, Aurangabad in the state of Maharashtra.
We Also Recommend
Durga Ma Brass Idol
Parad Shivling (Mercury) - (50-500g) 100% Genuine
Panchmukhi Hanuman idol (Big) - Ashtdhatu
Ladoo Gopal(Bal Krishna) Handpainted Brass Idol
We only deal in Puja items and conduct Pujas, hence we only keep the best quality Puja and spritual items.
Kalyanpuja is one of the most trusted brand name for puja and sprituality all over India and abroad.
Because of our deep expertise in Puja products we are able to offer premium spritual products as compared to popular E-com sellers who sell from soap to TV and cannot distinguish between authentic Rudraksha or Malas - We are not simply traders.
Our products are checked by Shastri ji and laboraratories to ensure that we send only purest and natural Puja items to you.
We hand select the TOP 10% best quality RUDRAKSHA ONLY from trees - We DON'T keep lower grade Rudraksha just to lower the price - Beware of sellers on some generic top online portal which keep lower prices but their Rudraksha is of lower grade.(Rudraksha is categorized in 3 grades - premium, normal, inferior grade)
We procure only the best quality natural products like Rudraksha,Shankh, Malas directly from respective origin.
We have partnership with leading courier companies like Fedex, Delhivery, Bluedart, E-comexpress, DTDC to ensure fast and safe delivery.