Category: Hinduism, Religion
Haldi Mala (Turmeric Rosary) is a mala which is made of turmeric bulbs, consisting of 108+1 beads. Its benefits are as follows:
- Haldi as an herb has a lot of proven medicinal properties, that helps in ailments like Cancer, bone problems, cough and colds, increasing immunity and even in Jaundice.
- Haldi is a very auspicious herb and is hence used while performing any Hindu ritual/prayer.
- It is believed that Haldi/Turmeric mala benefits people in law suits and remove differences.
- It also has a positive effect on state of mind, reduce stress and tensions.
- This rosary is used to pray Goddess Baglamukhi.
- Chanting of the mantra “Om Brim Brihaspathi Namah” on Thursday with this rosary helps strengthen the lord Jupiter and removes its negative effects.
Tulsi Mala (Basil Rosary) is a mala which is made of Tulsi/Basil stem and it contains 108+1 beads. Tulsi are of two types- Shyama Tulsi which is of darker colour and Rama Tulsi of a lighter colour. The rosaries are made from Shyama Tulsi. Its benefits are as follows:
- Tulsi/Basil plant is a very auspicious plant/herb. It holds special place in Hinduism.
- It is very dear to Lord Krishna(Vishnu) and wearing a Tulsi mala is like attaining the blessings of lord Vishnu and makes you a forever devotee of the God.
- It is stated in many Puranas that it purifies a person’s soul by destroying all his sins and generates positivity in the wearer and keep him calm.
- It benefits people with bad dreams and reduces the chances of accidents.
- Tulsi is a great herb and wearing its rosary will have good health effects.
- It is used while chanting the Shlokas / verses of Lord Krishna(Vishnu).
To get Haldi Mala and Tulsi Mala, you can visit https://www.kalyanpuja.com/collections/puja-essentials